Slack and Facebook
We announce all of our campaigns on Slack and in our Facebook group, so we recommend joining one (or both!).
- Join our Slack community
- Already a member? Sign into our Slack community
- View our Slack Training (slide presentation, opens in new window)
- View Slack's Help Center
Slack is a messaging platform that organizes conversations into channels. When you join our Slack community you’ll be added automatically to our #announcements channel where we post new campaigns and other updates. Enable notifications for this channel if you want to learn about campaigns as soon as they go live.
You’ll also be added to:
- the #questions channel, where you can ask questions about Spoke or the current campaign(s)
- the #events channel, where we post upcoming events like the Squad Summit, texter training, and more
- the #future-goals channel, where you can share issues and candidates you’d like us to support with texting
- the #chit-chat channel, where you can discuss news and other topics
We also have a private #research channel for Contest Every Race research volunteers. Ask to be added in #questions if you're new to research!
We also post new campaign announcements and answer questions in our Facebook group.
Join our Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/movementlabs